[Dxspider-support] New feature request

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 23:04:12 GMT 2005

Then I can't really help either, because chat should be compatible with
AK1A (although you will get #1 #2 at the front of messages and you will
have to manually edit a 'GROUP.LST' file [where GROUP is the chat group
name]). DxNet AFAIK has no such facility.

There is no mechanism in PC Protocol to do what you want. Chat is simply
using what is there and interpreting the data a bit.

Dirk