[Dxspider-support] max users

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Fri Jan 14 13:13:29 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 09:11 -0400, Ted Gervais wrote:
> Wondering about something. When I log into DXspider I see the following
> line (among other things)..
>
> Cluster: 3 nodes, 1 local / 60 total users  Max users 60  Uptime 0 11:49
>
> What I am wondering about is where it says '60 total users Max users 60'..
The total number of users on the cluster network that your node can
'see'.  There are no limits (other than by the processor, memory etc)
that I am aware of.

Ian

Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider | K2 #4044

Find out about Summits on the Air!
Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk