[Dxspider-support] max users

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Fri Jan 14 13:17:08 GMT 2005

Someone correct me but
the max users are the total number of users that have ALL READY logged into the the network
of clusters that U can see with the sh/config command

your 60 is the total amount that have all ready connected to the linked nodes.. that will grow
big time during contests..

i don't know if there is a way to regulate how many connections,
im shure its just a memory and speed issue, and what your system can handle on the connections

Tony