[Dxspider-support] CVS update

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 16 21:21:07 GMT 2005

I have a problem with the latest CVS update. Exits with code 1.
I have two computers with Dx Spider installed.  I see the same problem
with both of them.  Both are running Win2k.

When I startup cluster.pl I see the following:

Use of bare << to mean <<"" is deprecated at /spider/perl/Messages line
1230.
Use of bare << to mean <<"" is deprecated at /spider/perl/Messages line
1395.
syntax error at /spider/perl/Messages line 1597, near "Messages suser1"
(Might be a runaway multi-line << string starting on line 1395)
syntax error at /spider/perl/Messages line 1567, near "Messages suser1"
(Might be a runaway multi-line << string starting on line 1395)

and then it exits.

I fixed it by deleting the lines in question.  It appears to work ok
now.

Lee VE7CC