[Dxspider-support] CVS update

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 22:00:35 GMT 2005

That almost certainly means that you had conflicts. Did you see things
like:-

<<<<<<<<< 1.22
..
lines of stuff
..
---------
more lines of stuff

These are conflicts because you have edited the file in place (naughty
boy you) rather than copied it into local and edited it there.

Safest thing to do is always to remove the file and then do another
update, it will restore the file in its pristine state.

Dirk