[Dxspider-support] CVS version

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Sun Jan 16 22:38:49 GMT 2005

At 10:02 PM 1/16/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>Are you?
>
>Currently I am on:
>
>sh/ver
>DX Spider Cluster version 1.51 (build 58.326) on Linux
>Copyright (c) 1998-2005 Dirk Koopman G1TLH

Dirk...

To be sure, I just ran sh/ver again and it comes up as 58.323.
I just did a CVS update using sourceforge. I wonder if that is the way you
do it.

It you do it from your site, can you do a CVS update or do you have to copy
your current update file over to the /tmp directory and untar it etc., and
copy the results into your /spider directory??  I guess that is not a CVS
update.  But is that what I should be doing??

Is sourceforge  a good site. Is it the ONLY cvs site?