[Dxspider-support] DXCommandmode

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 14:07:29 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 08:44 -0500, radioman wrote:
> Darren.
> did U use The CVS update?
> ive been trying for a few days now with no luck, keep geting exiting with code 1
> and the same version keeps showing on rebooting spider

CVS *is* working again, some changes I committed this morning have
appeared (including Spanish help and message mods, a new (up to date)
cty.dat and prefix_data.pl).

> im wondering if its safe enought just to grab the updated .tgz file off the spider web site
> and unzip it into the spider directory

No it isn't. It is still not being regenerated yet and is on build
58.321 (or thereabouts), CVS is on build 58.326.

When I have access to that machine again, I will set it up again and
inform you all.

Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>