[Dxspider-support] DXCommandmode

Stephen J Carroll scarroll at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 19 03:18:49 GMT 2005

Dirk,

I'm running MSWin version. Was on 58.323 and decided to do a CVSWin update
to 58.326. Everything appeared to be fine until I issued the "WHO" command
(which has always worked previously). Here's what I received on the console:

WHO
Global symbol "$Id" requires explicit package name at (eval 41) line 1.
Final $ should be \$ or $name at (eval 41) line 2, within string
syntax error at (eval 41) line 9, near "<"
  (Might be a runaway multi-line << string starting on line 1)
syntax error at (eval 41) line 41, near "===="
syntax error at (eval 41) line 81, near ">>>>"
=>

The errors in the DXSpider DOS window scroll for a number of lines referring
to DXCommandmode. Is anyone else having this problem? How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

73, Steve - K2SC

P.S. I probably should have stayed at 58.323, huh?