[Dxspider-support] Spider web Java applet improved

Eric Carling eric at g0cgl.f2s.com
Thu Jan 20 06:58:32 GMT 2005

Recently Keith GB7DXG showed how the Spider web access Java applet could be
installed on Windows systems. Personally I found that the applet in the
Spider
distribution to be in need of updating and this I have done. The revised
applet is
available from me for anyone who wants it.

Some of the menu based commands did not work because they were out of date
so the menu has been updated. The associated input dialog applet has been
made a usable size and the default size of the main applet has been
increased slightly as well. There are a couple of other minor changes.

To know whether you want it, view it at http://gb7cgl.tzo.com and click on
the DX
Spider log-in link or go directly to
http://gb7cgl.tzo.com/scripts/spider.cgi and log-in.

To get it, email me directly - it is merely a zip of 5 Java files to replace
the originals. In this distribution the frame header text is 'Spider DX
Cluster',
however I can change it as requested.

Eric GB7CGL-1.