[Dxspider-support] callsign filters

Dave Edwards dave at g7rau.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 08:34:48 GMT 2005

Hi all
I am just enquiring about callsign filters.
I have now had 3 people tell me that some nodes in the uk have
'blocked' my personal spots from appearing.
I am not here to moan, to be perfectly honest I feel as a spotter i
am far from the best but not the worst so if sysops need to filter me
then sobeit.. but.. how does a user know that a node is blocking a
set of callsigns? is there a command that a user can issue to see the
list?
I am interested to know but this is for someone who is trying to find
an rf node within range (Buckinghamshire) that does not have such a
tough approach on filtering spots.

P.S. Yes Dirk, now I agree with you on this :-)

Regards de Dave G7RAU-9
Dave Edwards (G7RAU)
dave at g7rau.co.uk
dave.edwards at iwcollege.ac.uk