[Dxspider-support] Setting up a QSL manager database?

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Jul 8 17:00:39 BST 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 07:27:19AM -0400, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> I read the help and I was confused.
>
> I have a QSL.v1 database in my data directory.
>
> How do I set up a SH/QSL command and make it use this database (or
> some form of it)?
>
> How do I create my own QSL manager database for use on the node?  Or
> is there one that's regularly updated that I can just download?

To answer the last question, I use the ON6DP QSL manager database from
<http://www.dd3kf.de/on6dp.htm>, which is updated monthly.  Get the
QSL.FUL version and install it per Section 5 of adminmanual_en.txt.

This database is one of the ones searched by a sh/db0sdx
command, although it is a bit faster to have it installed locally (at
least it was when I had a slower internet connection).

73,

Bob Nielsen, N7XY