[Dxspider-support] Auto updating Keplerian elements.

EA7UU Jesús ea7uu at yahoo.es
Fri Jul 15 09:12:53 BST 2005

  Eric Carling escribió:

> Is the script only suitable for DX Spider running in Linux? Mine runs
> in Perl for Windows and the execution of that script causes my cluster
> to crash.

  Hi, I am Jesus EA7UU

    Yes Eric, only is for linux, and you need to have installed the
"wget" command (if you find this command for Windows the script will run
on it). I'm using it on linux Suse v9.2  in a computer P-IV 1.8GHz

     But today I was testing in my computer (for
testings,experiments,etc, with the same Suse 9.2), and I need to put the
path of the file to can run fine, like this:

00 05 * * 1,3,5 spawn("wget
http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/amateur.txt >>
/spider/perl/amateur.txt")
02 05 * * 1,3,5 spawn("/spider/perl/convkeps.pl /spider/perl/amateur.txt")
02 05 * * 1,3,5 run_cmd("load/keps")
02 05 * * 1,3,5 spawn("rm /spider/perl/amateur.txt")

    I don't know the reason, In the cluster computer run fine and in my
computer I need the path of the file. I am a novice linux user :(

    Thanks and sorry for my english.