[Dxspider-support] Auto updating Keplerian elements.

Eric Carling eric at g0cgl.f2s.com
Fri Jul 15 09:56:59 BST 2005

Hello Jesus,

No need to apologise for your English, its good and I understand - thanks.

So...can anyone tell me if the wget command can be installed for Windows or if there is an alternative command or another way to achieve Keps imports for Perl in Windows Spiders?
I suspect that the daily Keps bulletins are the de facto source for users of non-Linux Spiders.