[Dxspider-support] Fedora Core 3/4, DXSpider, and TNC

Bill Strickland strick at k4uga.tsars.uga.edu
Wed Jul 20 16:24:49 BST 2005

Anyone running FC3 or FC4 with DXS and running an RF connection
as well?  Having a mountain of trouble getting mkiss compiled and
working in the kernel.  If you can help, we can go private with
the details and discussion, but I'll summarize when it's up and
running if there's any general interest.

73,
Bill
K4DX

       *****  "Are you guys ready?  Let's roll!"  *****
Todd Beamer's last words from United Airlines Flight 93 as heard
by a GTE/Airfone operator.  Moments later, he and the other
passengers took action to stop the evil hijackers from crashing
into a key government facility in Washington, DC.  The target was
most certainly either the Capitol or the White House.  The United
States is still a land of brave heroes who believe in duty, honor,
and country.  Flight 93 carried forty of them.