[Dxspider-support] Fedora Core 3/4, DXSpider, and TNC

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Jul 20 19:58:07 BST 2005

Hi Bill, and hi all !!

Actually I'm running DxSpider with Fedora Core 2: all works fine here,
included mkiss !!
I'm planning to update my system to Fedora Core 4, on the next month... so
I'm interested  if you can tell us a summarized instructions when your
system will be up and running !!!

If you want, you can contact me privately for more details and/or
istuctions...

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk