[Dxspider-support] DxNet link partner

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 15 18:09:32 BST 2005

Hi dirk and hi all !!

Here on my DxSpider node I have several link partners, the most are DxSpider type and a few of DxNet, Clx and ARCluster.

I have received a mail from one of my neighbour DxNet node, were he was telling me that its DxNet node doesn't receive all the dx-spots (PC11) that are arriving into my node... Here, on my side, I haven't any filter for this link excepted a route filter.

Is it possible that Spider filter out some PC11 only for DxNet type link and doesn't do it for the other inter-node link type ??

Does anyone of the other sysops has observed this behaviour ??

Please, let me know...

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk