[Dxspider-support] DxNet link partner

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Jun 15 20:13:56 BST 2005

Hello Angel,
thanks for your reply...

I belive that HOPS settings are not the resolution to my problem...
I have just configured the HOPS settings, node by node, into the
/spider/data/hop_table.pl  file.

I'm pretty sure about this because the major part of the spots that my node
receive, are forwarded to all my adjacents... but a little part of those
aren't forwarded to the DxNet style linked nodes, but only to the Spider
style adjacent nodes (I've missed to check for the Clx and ARC styles).

I hope Dirk tell me something...

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk