[Dxspider-support] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 18 08:53:59 BST 2005

Finally figured it out and got everything setup to the point of
create_sysop.pl

I am at a total loss as to what it is looking for, so here is a copy of my
DXVars.pm file,

# The system variables - those indicated will need to be changed to suit
your
# circumstances (and callsign)
# Copyright (c) 1998 - Dirk Koopman G1TLH
#Id: DXVars.pm.issue,v 1.5 2003/01/20 15:16:19 minima Exp
# package main;
require Exporter;
@ISA=qw(Exporter);
@EXPORT_OK=qw
$mycall=K8JWT;
$myname=JAKE;
$myalias=K8JWT-1;
$myqth=MORGANTOWN,WV;
$mylatitude=+39.6458;
$mylongitude=-79.9998;
$mylocator=FM09;
#$myemaiL=k8jwt\@adelphia.net;
#$myprot_version
#$clusterport 27754
#$clusteraddr localhost
#$debugfn
#$def_hopcount
#$data
#$system
#$cmd
#$userfn
#$motd
#$local_cmd
#$mybbsaddr
#$lang en
#$pc50_interval
#$user_interval
# this really does need to change for your system!!!!
# use CAPITAL LETTERS$mycall = "GB7DJK";
# your name$myname = "Dirk";
# Your 'normal' callsign (in CAPTTAL LETTERS) $myalias = "G1TLH";
# Your latitude (+)ve = North (-)ve = South in degrees and decimal degrees
$mylatitude = +52.68584579;
# Your Longtitude (+)ve = East, (-)ve = West in degrees and decimal degrees
$mylongitude = +0.94518260;
# Your locator (USE CAPITAL LETTERS)$mylocator = "JO02LQ";
# Your QTH (roughly)$myqth = "East Dereham, Norfolk";
# Your e-mail address$myemail = "djk\@tobit.co.uk";
# Your BBS addr$mybbsaddr = "G1TLH\@GB7TLH.#35.GBR.EU";
# the default language (the key used must match the one in the Messages
file)$lang = 'en';
# the country codes that my node is located in
# for example 'qw(EA EA8 EA9 EA0)' for Spain and all its islands.
# if you leave this blank then it will use the country code for
# your $mycall. This will suit 98% of sysops (including GB7 BTW).
#

@my_cc = qw();
# the tcp address of the cluster this can be an address of an ethernet port
# but this is more secure. For normal use this will be fine.
$clusteraddr = "localhost";
# the port number of the cluster (just leave this, unless it REALLY matters
to you)$clusterport = 27754;

# your favorite way to say 'Yes'$yes = 'Yes';
# your favorite way to say 'No'$no = 'No';
# the interval between unsolicited prompts if not traffic$user_interval =
11*60;
# data files live in $data = "$root/data";
# system files live in$system = "$root/sys";
# command files live in$cmd = "$root/cmd";
# local command files live in (and overide $cmd)$localcmd =
"$root/local_cmd";
# where the user data lives$userfn = "$data/users";
# the "message of the day" file$motd = "$data/motd";
# are we debugging ?@debug = qw(chan state msg cron connect);