[Dxspider-support] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 18 14:43:45 BST 2005

Thank you for the help as I have never used perl before and my reason for
changing around the way DXVars. pm looked was because when my WinXP's
notepad brought it up it was so hard to read with extra control like
characters added in that it was almost impossible to figure it out.

Wll copy the original over again and start all over.

Jake