[Dxspider-support] Cluster hangs

dg8lav at amsat.org dg8lav at amsat.org
Sun Mar 6 09:50:10 GMT 2005

Hi!
>Yes happening here - but only during periods of very high spot activity.
>It
>happened during the ARRL CW contest and then not since until the ARRL SSB
>contest this weekend when it has occurred twice so far. I'm on the same
>build as you but I am running in Windows.

yes, it's a problem with the "high" load of the system. Perl is not very fast in
case of high volumes of datas. Maybe a memory leak?

I had two hang up yesterday and i noticed a very high counter of dupes and
cluster loops at the same time. The load on the unix machines had 12.2 at the
top, which is very high (normal is 0.3).

73s Karl
dg8lav

--
DG8LAV