[Dxspider-support] Cluster hangs

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 6 21:09:05 GMT 2005

Another problem which I am now seeing is that the node is processing
much more data as many of the spots are being duplicated by SV1CMG-3.
His spots are getting through the node as the comments field is
different.  His spot sucker is adding a country in the comments field.

I have changed my user program to allow rejection of spots based on node
callsign.  This is useful from a user point of view.  However, this does
nothing for the cluster, but it does give me a count of duplicated
spots.

In the last 10 minutes there have been 190 unique spots plus another 105
duplicates by SV1CMG-3.  Average rate of 30 spots per minute!

Lee