[Dxspider-support] CVS problems.

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Mon Mar 14 17:44:24 GMT 2005

Bob,

I'm also having problems with those files, in fact at this end the list of
files with problems is rather large( 20 files), see below, in the previous
message I didn't include the entire list, I used 2 files only as an example,
but since you are experiencing a similar problem the entire list below may
help Dirk in the diagnose this problem.

cvs update: move away connect/.cvsignore; it is in the way
C connect/.cvsignore
cvs update: move away connect/gb7tlh; it is in the way
C connect/gb7tlh
cvs update: move away contrib/g0rdi/show/heading.pl; it is in the way
C contrib/g0rdi/show/heading.pl
cvs update: move away data/.cvsignore; it is in the way
C data/.cvsignore
cvs update: move away data/badw_regex.es.issue; it is in the way
C data/badw_regex.es.issue
cvs update: move away data/badw_regex.gb.issue; it is in the way
C data/badw_regex.gb.issue
cvs update: move away data/badword.issue; it is in the way
C data/badword.issue
cvs update: move away data/bands.pl; it is in the way
C data/bands.pl
cvs update: move away data/cty.dat; it is in the way
C data/cty.dat
cvs update: move away data/prefix_data.pl; it is in the way
C data/prefix_data.pl
cvs update: move away data/wpxloc.raw; it is in the way
C data/wpxloc.raw
cvs update: move away mrtg/.cvsignore; it is in the way
C mrtg/.cvsignore
cvs update: move away msg/.cvsignore; it is in the way
C msg/.cvsignore
cvs update: move away msg/badmsg.pl.issue; it is in the way
C msg/badmsg.pl.issue
cvs update: move away msg/forward.pl.issue; it is in the way
C msg/forward.pl.issue
cvs update: move away msg/swop.pl.issue; it is in the way
C msg/swop.pl.issue
cvs update: move away msg/distro/SYSOP.pl.issue; it is in the way
C msg/distro/SYSOP.pl.issue
cvs update: move away scripts/.cvsignore; it is in the way
C scripts/.cvsignore
cvs update: move away scripts/startup.issue; it is in the way
C scripts/startup.issue
cvs update: move away scripts/user_default.issue; it is in the way
C scripts/user_default.issue

73/DX Joe, YV5LIX