[Dxspider-support] reject/spots accept/spots addendum

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Sun Mar 20 21:36:54 GMT 2005

Hello Charlie.

Last time was March 14, when I reported the problem with CVS asking me to
remove a large list of file, since them I haven't been able to update via
CVS, I keep getting a timed out message "cvs [update aborted]: connect to
cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net:2401 failed: Connection timed out", currently
I'm running 359.

Just before sending this message I try to CVS 3 update 3 times with the same
result, timed out.

73 Jose, YV5LIX