[Dxspider-support] reject/spots accept/spots addendum

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sun Mar 20 21:44:12 GMT 2005

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 09:36:54PM -0000, Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX wrote:
> Hello Charlie.
>
> Last time was March 14, when I reported the problem with CVS asking me to
> remove a large list of file, since them I haven't been able to update via
> CVS, I keep getting a timed out message "cvs [update aborted]: connect to
> cvs.DXSpider.sourceforge.net:2401 failed: Connection timed out", currently
> I'm running 359.
>
> Just before sending this message I try to CVS 3 update 3 times with the same
> result, timed out.

The sourceforge servers names several months ago. You should
use the following entry in /spider/CVS/Root:

:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxspider

73, Bob N7XY

> 73 Jose, YV5LIX

Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net