[Dxspider-support] reject/spots accept/spots more

Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Mon Mar 21 19:28:12 GMT 2005

Thanks Dirk.

That solved the problem, the question now is, how spots.pl got to
c:\spider\local_cmd\? That is strange since I know I didn't copy spots.pl
there, this problem started with the CVS update problem that I mentioned on
March 14 and the request for "removing files the were in the way", the
important thing is that the filters command are again working, I appreciate
your help.

Have a very nice evening.

73/DX Jose (Joe), YV5LIX.