[Dxspider-support] reject/spots accept/spots more

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 19:58:24 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 19:28 +0000, Jose M. Valdes R (Joe) YV5LIX wrote:
> Thanks Dirk.
>
> That solved the problem, the question now is, how spots.pl got to
> c:\spider\local_cmd\? That is strange since I know I didn't copy spots.pl
> there, this problem started with the CVS update problem that I mentioned on
> March 14 and the request for "removing files the were in the way", the
> important thing is that the filters command are again working, I appreciate
> your help.
>
> Have a very nice evening.
>
> 73/DX Jose (Joe), YV5LIX.

I have also fixed the fundamental problem so that this does not cause
this sort of problem again. There was a bug in the command search which
meant that it could pick up <path>/spots even though you had asked for
<path>/accept/spots.

Of course, this is so fundamental that it could cause other bugs, so let
me know quickly if it does!