[Dxspider-support] Command SH/C/N doesn't work

Luigi - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 23 15:35:19 GMT 2005

Hello Dirk, Steve, Jose and all !!

Now, after doing another CVS in this afternoon (it is 16:30 italian local
time), all is fixed and working well.
The release number is:
DX Spider Cluster version 1.51 (build 59.37) on Linux
Copyright (c) 1998-2005 Dirk Koopman G1TLH

Thanks to all for the quick replay !!

The *only* command that need some Dirk's attention is *set/badspotter
<call_with_ssid>* : it is still not working !!
Please Dirk, take a look inside it ... If call hasn't an SSID, the command
works good; if call has an SSID, the command doesn't work, and the announce
is propagated and dispatched.

TNX & 73 de Luigi, ik5zuk