[Dxspider-support] A possible change to data storage (and Windows)

Kelly Jones kjones at sullivan1.com
Sat Nov 12 05:06:29 GMT 2005

Dirk,

I am indeed running ActivePerl v 5.8.7.813 on W2K3 server with Spider as a
Windows service.  Seems to be fine and I didn't have any issue with the
install of either Perl or Spider.  In fact, this install went easier than
any of my previous Linux installs.  I don't recall any "gotchas" when I
installed last weekend.  If there were, they were minor (or I'm getting too
old and my memory is going - which is possible!).

Kelly - N0VD