[Dxspider-support] Hangs revisited

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sat Nov 19 19:24:08 GMT 2005

This sounds like a Windows issue, not a spider problem.  I do think that
standard Windows 2000/XP has a limit to the number of connected TCP
sessions.  Have you tried it on Windows Server 2000 or 2003, which
supposedly does not have a limit or has a much higher one?

Charlie, contact me off list.

Mike, W1NR