[Dxspider-support] Hangs revisited

Kelly Jones kjones at sullivan1.com
Sat Nov 19 19:40:52 GMT 2005

Mike,

Actually it started during CQWW SSB a few weeks ago.  I was running Spider
on Mandrake at that time and had been running a Linux based cluster for
over 10 years.  I decided I would just scrap the whole Linux box and
consolidate to a Window solution (everything else was on my W2K3
servers).  This was a fresh install from scratch and didn't seem to make
any difference.  Spider is running on it's own Windows 2003 Server with
this described behavior.

Kelly - N0VD