[Dxspider-support] Bad Habbits Growing

t3 T3 at semarg.ath.cx
Tue Oct 4 20:52:26 BST 2005

As you can see it looks like things are getting worst! and a back lash
is starting..
crap like this really needs to be ironed out..

DX de K7C:       14022.0  YO2/WA5/EA1  what`s the sens of these spots
1943Z UT
DX de K7C:       14022.0  YO2/EA5/EA1  do u think we`re reading clust
1944Z UT
DX de K7C:       14195.0  DJ1AA        we`re missing your whining and
1944Z UT
To ALL de DL1KSE: Spamassassin for DXCluster?

DX de K7C:       14195.0  DJ1AA        we`re missing ur complaining
1945Z UT
DX de K7C:       14100.0  EA3E         grow up
1945Z UT
DX de K7C:       14195.0  DJ1AA        pse go on, we need that
1945Z UT

im guessing these calls will be removed from the log?

Tony
NN1D