[Dxspider-support] Enter (to log in) doesn't work but CTRL-Enterdoes!

Saul B. Dinman sdinman at gis.net
Fri Oct 7 01:49:52 BST 2005

 Jim, I just tried it using the Win XP telnet client and it works fine. If I
remember correctly, ctrl-enter actually produces a line feed which is
interpreted as an end of line character anyway but it does a line feed
before returning the cursor to the beginning of the line. ^M (ctrl-M) is an
enter or return character and it too behaves on my telnet client just like
it should - an Enter.
Saul, K1BI (falara.whoi.edu dx cluster)