[Dxspider-support] New Contest Country Files - 23 October 2005

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Oct 23 19:48:25 BST 2005

New Contest Country Files are available.  You can download them from:

          http://www.k1ea.com/cty/history.htm#CTY-1505

Please make sure to follow the installation instructions in README.TXT

Sorry about so many releases before the contest.

Ken K1EA found a limitation in all versions of CT (up to 10.02.008)
which restricts the maximum number of entries per country to 4096
characters.  I have reduced the number of USA callsign exceptions in
this version to those that showed up in the master callsign database
at least 100 times.  This limited the number of calls to 316 and fit
into the CT limit.

This will be the last release before CQWW Phone.  If this version is
NOT compatible with the software you are using, let me know, but you
can always go back to a previous version (there are links from the
revision history [above]).

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us