[Dxspider-support] DXSpider to bpq409R

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 19:47:02 BST 2005

Wonder if someone could point me in the right direction. Here is what I am
trying to do.
 I have a Win98 Box that has DXSpider on it. I also have bpq409R running on
this box with a one port setup that has a UDP connection to another of my
boxes. I am trying to quickly link the DXSpider box to my legacy AK1A
cluster for the contest so that some of my locals can have internet access
via Telnet to DXSpider and then get spots from my AK1A box.
 Looks like as well as the DXSpider seems to work I will be replacing the
old one pretty soon but I feed Spots from the internet to a number of other
old AK1A boxes via RF so not until I work this out.
 I seem a bit confused on how to setup spider so it will talk to the BPQ32
side and then over UDP to the other box.
 Eric seems to have reported that it works fine but I seem unable to figure
out what I need to add in the BPQ32 files to enable spider to talk to the
NetRom side of things.

--
Jay WS7I