[Dxspider-support] Crash

Darren G0TSM spider at g0tsm.com
Sat Oct 29 15:57:38 BST 2005

The last time my Windows box crashed was during the WAE SSB contest,
since then it's been fine. Today at 1434z the box crashed, hmmm, I
think we had this discussion last year after CQWW/SSB. My actual PC
locks up, not just Spider, no ctrl-alt-del etc. The last thing in the
debug was a spot being sent out, nothing unusual showing there. I
guess I ran out of buffers?

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else's has crashed?.

  DX Spider Cluster version 1.51 (build 59.385) on MSWin32 on an
AthlonXP2400+ / 512MB 333MHz PC2700 / Windows XPpro SP2 + all the updates..

7 3 Darren