[Dxspider-support] CLX - Spider connect

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Thu Sep 1 12:35:16 BST 2005

That is pretty much what I have.  Do I need to worry about case?

On another note, the spider node was receiving spots just fine, and then it
stopped.  I can see the spots arriving on the console view, but they are not
on the Spider cluster. I haven't even started to play with filters yet.

Here is the init log (va3mw-7 is clx, va3mw-6 is DX Spider).  At the bottom,
can you tell me if the PC51 is outbound from Spider or inbound from CLX?

DXChannel VA3MW-7 created (3)
<- O VA3MW-7 telnet
-> B VA3MW-7 0
-> E VA3MW-7 0
VA3MW-7 channel func  state 0 -> init
<- I VA3MW-7 Hello va3mw-6, you were validated - now connecting to clx.
<- I VA3MW-7 *** connected to clx
<- I VA3MW-7 PC18^ ^5447^
VA3MW-7 channel func  state init -> init
-> D VA3MW-7 PC19^1^VA3MW-6^0^5451^H24^
-> D VA3MW-7 PC16^VA3MW-6^VA3MW - 1^H24^
-> D VA3MW-7 PC20^
<- I VA3MW-7 Login at 1113Z: va3mw-6
<- I VA3MW-7 PC19^0^VA3MW^0^5447^H10^
<- I VA3MW-7 PC22^
VA3MW-7 channel func  state init -> normal
-> D VA3MW-7 PC51^VA3MW-7^VA3MW-6^1^
queue msg (0)

The CLX Config is:

SECTION:        va3mw-6         # partner call
conn_call:      va3mw-6         # call/ssid for outgoing connects
conn_int:       i               # ax25/wampes/script
#conn_path:     no-script       # script name
conn_act:       active          # active/passive
conn_type:      non-clx         # partner type
conn_prot:      pc              # protocol type
ping_to:        300
conn_ping:      no              # periodic link check
#hops:          dx/5 ann/5 wwv/5 user/3 node/3
#merge:         dx/10 wwv/3     # how many spots are requestes
#mail_fwd:      no              # mail forwarding

Thanks again...

Mike VA3MW