[Dxspider-support] mail archives

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Sep 6 09:26:47 BST 2005

The mail archives are available again using the (slightly) different URL
shown on the bottom of the page. This also means that I can now deal
with the occasional administrator requests I get as well.

I shall be moving and making over the website as well over the next
several days so hopefully it will all settle down again soon. This will
involve a further (final) move of the archive.

The address at the bottom of the page is always the "latest" address to
use.

73 Dirk G1TLH