[Dxspider-support] BPQ32_409r_Beta_20050914 is now availablefor testing

t3 T3 at semarg.ath.cx
Thu Sep 15 23:31:42 BST 2005

Oh i see..
the cluster starts the connection to the AGWPE and not the other way around.

why i asked is cause im in a very low location, and i can get a high
location with a borrowed internet connection
for the radio or AX25 connection, not a full cluster (like i had before
there) i was hoping that AGWPE would connect
back to the cluster providing  AX25 connection for the cluster

Tony
NN1D