[Dxspider-support] BPQ32_409r_Beta_20050914 is now availablefor testing

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Fri Sep 16 14:23:50 BST 2005

It's because NET/ROM broadcasts it's node list, and this information is
used by other nodes to select the best paths for connections.

As to KPC9612, you have me on that one.  But since apparently AGWPE can
talk to it, you can have BPQ32 talk to AGWPE to control these.

Again you would only want to go to such an effort if you wanted NET/ROM
capability, as I do, and so I would do it that way if needed.

You would have to do the same to use sound card modems, so I guess it's
not overkill.

Ron, N5IN