[Dxspider-support] Hops = 24 Bug?

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 3 23:22:54 BST 2006

What really makes me think its a bug is that yesterday I set up a node
link with VE3CGR-5.  I see that all PC16s and PC17s from here are going
to him with a hop count of 24.  Other PCs have various hop counts.  All
PC16s and PC17s from him are coming to me with hop counts of 24 as well.

We have both done set/isolate and acc/spot ...... all
Maybe those configurations somehow do this.

Lee