[Dxspider-support] vk7hdm-2 Dxspider down

Danny Moss ddm at ddmcomputers.com
Thu Apr 6 10:32:13 BST 2006

Hi everybody,

For those people that have a link to my dxspider or I have a link to you
Dxspider please accept my apologies My Linux serve  Machine  with
Dxspider on it has gone down on me after 5 years of service is seams a
regular nightly update of the files have gone wrong.
I will have it up again as soon as I can
please way for me, will keep you all update ..
thank you
cheers for now
Danny Moss