[Dxspider-support] Cluster corrupted, how can I recover?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Aug 13 01:40:17 BST 2006

Charlie K1XX walked me through some stuff.

I was not able to get things going in the old directory, however:

- I was able to copy users_asc into the new installation and
re-create the user settings
- I was able to to copy the "filters" and "spots" directories into
the new installation.

The problem I saw was that it would try to connect to W1NR (my host)
then Perl would peg the CPU meter at 100% (connection was never
completed).  I could not connect to my node via telnet or client
program, the connection was made but nothing was sent to the console window.

- Jim