[Dxspider-support] Help for RF Port using a PK232 under WinXP

Radioman radioman at frpd.org
Mon Aug 28 03:14:32 BST 2006

Jose
what's not working? if the AGWPE is configured correctly for the PK-232
you can use AGW-TERM on the same site where AGWPE came from
and try a connection out..
besides, if your trying to get the cluster to talk to it then you will
need another file
in the local directory, pse read the setup manual for the DX-spider, its
in there!

http://www.dxspider.org/main/installation_en-4.html#ss4.4

Tony
NN1D