[Dxspider-support] Telnet disconnects

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Tue Aug 29 15:26:47 BST 2006

No, the only changes were to port the software to another computer. In
doing that I also assume that I changed versions of Spider (since I just
went to the website and got the latest release at the time I was
building the new system up), but other than that, I cannot think of any
system changes...

ML