[Dxspider-support] Filtering based on time.

Manos Darkadakis sv1iw_home at raag.org
Sun Dec 17 22:48:01 CET 2006

Hello everyone,
is there any way that I can use filtering with reference to time of day? For
example, nowadays 20M and higher bands go into silence from 1600z till say
0400z.
I wan to reject spots from US spotter stations on these bands from say 1600z
to 0400z. I know I can do this manually entering a reject filter and then
clearing it but I wonder if it can be done in crontab style? Any info will
be appreciated.

73 and Happy holydays to all

Manos G. Darkadakis

SV1IW

President

Radio Amateur Association of Greece

National Society - Member of International

Amateur Radio Union  (IARU) since 1959.

160 M DXCC with a rubber duck? (17M W9INN ANTENNA)

Yes it can be done!

' Tel:210-5226516

7Fax:210-5226505

Mob:6936-922404