[Dxspider-support] Filtering based on time.

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Mon Dec 18 06:47:12 CET 2006

Hello Manos

You need to allocate a directory,    /spider/cmd_import
If you put a file into this directory with the name the cluster callsign, spider will read this file and execute it as though you had entered the command on the sysop console.  A   reject/spot    command can be copied in at 1600Z and a
clear/spot command can be copied in at 04Z.  I am not sure if the spider crontab can be used for this, but the system crontab certainly can.

GL and holiday greetings......           Tom    WB8ZRL