[Dxspider-support] Repeated PC19 & PC21 Data

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Thu Dec 21 03:09:23 CET 2006

Happy Holidays to all as well;

I have a source of spots, but it's the folks that connect to me whom I have
no control over.  How can we establish a viable network to minimize this
situation?  I would be interested in being a jump off point to start which
ultimately will result in a schematic (for lack of a better word) for the
DXSpider nodes.  Is it an achievable situation or are there just too many
nodes to coordinate such an effort?  Maybe if we each organize our own
continent and then ultimately link the continents together we could do it.
Will it be worth the trouble?

Anthony - N2KI