[Dxspider-support] cronjob@zs0mee - daily - FAILURE

Dick dick at zs6ro.co.za
Mon Feb 6 09:27:04 GMT 2006

Dirk,

Thanks for the info .. I took out the '-f' and will see what transpires
tomorrow morning .... By the way, what files get removed on a daily basis ??

In my original help request  mentioned that my MRTG stats for Spider don't
show the SFI from WWV, but the WWV log file has the information in it .. Do
you know where MRTG gets its stats from ?? .. I was under the impression it
was from the spot files !!

73, Dick