[Dxspider-support] Update Kepler data

Jean Létourneau \(VE2PKT\) ve2pkt at oricom.ca
Thu Feb 9 20:44:21 GMT 2006

Hi Jesus,

          I never was able to get this to work, for some
Reason I have a permission problem, but c'ant find where.
When it try to write the amateur.txt, there is a permission denied.
I did check the perm of the /spider/perl directory and it look good.
I have RWX for the owner, group and other, but still. No go.
Do you have and idea?

Thanks

73 de Jean,
VE2PKT