[Dxspider-support] Fw: [BPQ32] Dx Spider and BPQ32

Radioman radioman at frpd.org
Fri Jan 13 04:08:38 GMT 2006

how did ya get the info from the internet to the spider..
using another spider?
i use to have 2 or them, one the internet side feeding the remote
location cluster that had the high location, that was ok but now i have
2 clusters to deal with,
been there done that, not impressed...

my cluster computer also does my web/FTP server...
it needs to stay home, where i can fully watch it...
thus needing a remote radio site that don't need a internet connection
id rather just remotely reboot a win/linux box that only supports AX25
or a IP over RF
connection back to my cluster at home...

Tony
NN1D